ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct regular walk thorough inspections of construction areas
- Assist in identifying, documenting and recommending mitigation of hazardous/potentially hazardous conditions; follow through to ensure corrections have been made.
- Assist with investigating incidents, injuries and property damage; including compiling data, taking photographs and completing proper documentation
- Assist with compiling data, photographs, etc.; prepare all pertinent forms and reports per program procedures and federal, state, local regulations associated with accidents.
- Issue various permits (i.e. Hot Work, Confined Space, etc…) as required
- Assist in emergency rescues as required. Assist in maintaining fire protection and grounding systems.
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis for specific tasks and focus on field hazard recognition/correction
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the needs of the site and safety/field management varying by location, within the business unit.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)