ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation, Isolation, reinstatement, and associated construction testing of electrical equipment in NON – HAZARDOUS and HAZARDOUS areas
- Inspection and completion of applicable certification / documentation as required including red – lining of drawings to reflect ‘as – built’ status
- Inspection of electrical installations / equipment and completion of associated certification of permitted work scope completed by NON – COMPEX Electricians within a hazardous area
- Read, understand, and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that all works associated with the role of Electrical Technician is completed safely and to a high standard
- Complete all work scope in accordance with applicable work pack / job card instructions, associated procedures, and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades / disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi – discipline team
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete work scope in a controlled and safe manner Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner.