ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directing all activities related to drilling operations in accordance to the drilling program.
- Monitoring the well bore condition, interpret and respond to down hole conditions.
- Securing of the well during an emergency or well control situation.
- Executing well kill operations as per instructions from supervisors.
- Conducting well and drilling activities as directed by the Tool pusher/Tour pusher.
- The drill floor is never left unattended when connected to a well.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by supervisors, client and company.
- Assist with preparation for future drilling operations.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)